The ZEUS ® Solution for web based Time & Attendance
The web connects all company locations, subsidiaries and home offices, providing a worldwide communication platform.
Advantages of web based Time & Attendance
Administration expenditure and routine tasks within your personnel department are visibly reduced with employees communicating direclty with ZEUS® via WebClient and web based Workflow. The WebClient will significantly assists you in managing your Time & Attendance via the web. All information is provided in real-time.
ZEUS® WebClient provides direct time account management via the web, including:
- Creation of new employee records
- Assignment of daily patterns
- Absence planning
- Updating forgotten bookings and totals
- Access to reports and evaluations
The ZEUS® WebWorkflow function enables your staff to make an absence or an update request. This information is then directly transferred to the next response level of line managers.
- Official absences, holidays, updating of totals or bookings updates
- Unlimited number of individual validation sequences for each request type, absence, person or group
- Request status notification via e-mail
The ZEUS® WebTerminal enables your employees to record time bookings via the Internet directly from any remote location and workplace:
- Time- and absence bookings
- Cost centre changes and inquiries
Web Time Allocation
Allocation of calculated attendance times to:
- Projects and activities
- Orders and/or cost centres
The data is then accessible for further processing in cost accounting, invoicing and control services.
Web Presence Indication
The following information is available in real-time: